Layout Artists – Join us at Flying Bark Productions!
We’re looking for some talented Layout Artists to work on our feature film “Maya the Bee 2, The Honey Games!” Come and join the talented, creative and really friendly bunch of people here in our dynamic studio located in Camperdown, Sydney. We house a full-service animation space, stereoscopic facilities, editing suites, art and design, story, animation, look development and experienced production departments.
The Layout Lowdown...
- Breaking down 2D storyboards into 3D shots
- Staging every shot and plotting the action that will take place within each scene
- Ensuring that everything to be animated is set up properly
To be successful you'll have.....
- Stax of passion for animation, cameras and cinematography!
- A strong understanding of composition and narrative storytelling within a digital production environment
- The ability to create continuity and flow between shots, consistency throughout the film
- artistic skills; a strong sense of composition and perspective, good use of light, shadow and colour
- Sound understanding of editing
- Strong technical skills (Maya) and a willingness to learn
- Ability to take direction and also work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility and responsiveness to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Great problem solving skills, proactively finding solutions
- Ability to meet deadlines, work calmly and efficiently under pressure